WOOSTER, Ohio – March 1, 2013
E&H Family Group is the umbrella company owned by the Buehler family that operates Buehler’s Fresh Foods and E&H Hardware Group (ACE Hardware Stores). Rick Lowe, Vice President of Human Resources, stated “We congratulate each of the new Directors and Vice Presidents on their new responsibilities and expanded roles within our growing organization”.
Buehler’s Fresh Foods is announcing six promotions at headquarters in Wooster:
- Harry Graham to Vice President of Packaged Goods
- Ron Monroe to Vice President of Store Operations
- Mike Merritt to Director of Food Production
- Dave Savidge to Director of Meat and Seafood
- Jeff Tomassetti to Director of Produce and Floral
- Wade Yenny to Director of Grocery, Dairy and Frozen
E&H Family Group (provides services to Buehler’s and E&H Hardware group) is announcing two promotions at headquarters in Wooster:
- Greg Buehler to Vice President of Training & Development
- Becky Foster to Vice President of Construction and Maintenance
Buehler’s Fresh Foods operates 13 Supermarkets located in Wooster, Orrville, Wadsworth, Medina, Brunswick, Ashland, New Philadelphia, Dover, Jackson Township, Delaware and Coshocton, Ohio.
In addition to Buehler’s, E&H Family Group also owns and operates E&H Hardware Group (ACE Hardware stores) located in Orrville, Medina, Dover, New Philadelphia, Delaware, Jackson Township, Independence, Rocky River, Westlake, and Middlefield, Ohio.
E & H Family Group is a family owned company committed to environmentally responsible behavior. For more information visit www.buehlers.com.
March 4, 2013 in Blog, News/Media