Buehler’s Fresh Foods has enhanced their online grocery shopping service to help bring many of the perks and conveniences their customers suggested. Beginning mid-March, Buehler’s “Click Load & Go” new online shopping site will be powered by Rosie, an online and mobile shopping application. The Buehler’s-Rosie partnership combines Buehler’s supermarket expertise with Rosie’s innovative online shopping and digital product development expertise.
Shop Online: http://www.buehlers.com/shop-online/
“Buehler’s has always been known for top-notch customer service and the finest quality, best tasting foods,” stated Dan Shanahan, President and COO of Buehler’s. “Our online shopping service exemplifies what sets us apart from other supermarkets. Customers appreciate the ease of having an entire virtual grocery at their fingertips, and trust our personal shoppers to hand select their order. This partnership will help to push our online shopping services to the next level.”
New features to Buehler’s Click, Load & Go, powered by Rosie, include:
• shop online or use the new Rosie mobile app (iOS or Android)
• service fee $5.95 per order (reduced from $7.95) – saving customers $2 per order
• choice of payment options: pay online or at curb-side pick-up
• site enhancements: larger photos, product recommendations and easier shopping cart management
• exciting online shopping improvements and site innovations over the coming months
Buehler’s established online grocery services include:
• our trained personal shoppers will hand-pick and assemble each order – shopping the way you would if you had time!
• first time users shop free – the $5.95 service fee is waived on the customer’s first three orders
• customer creates shopping list, and place repeat orders in minutes
• customer selects day and time to pick-up order – same day orders placed at least 3 hours in advance
• our guarantee of the freshest quality foods and customer satisfaction
Buehler’s Fresh Foods was one of the first supermarkets in Ohio to offer customers online grocery shopping with curbside pick-up. These new online shopping enhancements will take shopping for groceries to the next level, allowing Buehler customers to shop for groceries anytime, anywhere, with the touch of a finger. The Rosie mobile app is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition. Visit rosieapp.com for company information and to sign up for a free account. Like us at fb.com/rosieapp. Follow us on twitter.com/rosieapp.
About E&H Family Group:
E&H Family Group is fully owned by the Buehler Family and operates fourteen Buehler’s Fresh Foods supermarkets located in Wooster (2), Orrville, Wadsworth, Medina (2), Brunswick, Ashland, New Philadelphia, Dover, Jackson Township, Coshocton, Portage Lakes (Green) and Massillon, Ohio.
E&H Family Group also owns and operates sixteen ACE Hardware stores located in Orrville, Medina, Dover, New Philadelphia, Delaware, Jackson Township, Independence, Rocky River, Westlake, Avon Lake, Middlefield, Oberlin, Garrettsville, Hilliard, Plain Township (Canton) and Kamm’s Corner in Cleveland, Ohio.
E & H Family Group is a family owned company committed to environmentally responsible behavior, local sourcing of product and supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information visit www.buehlers.com
# # #