Buehler’s Milltown Community Room Guidelines
Buehler’s Community Room is available for public use for meetings or private social events at NO CHARGE (no reservation fee) as a service to our customers. We require that all groups using the Community Room adhere to the following guidelines:
• FOOD: any food or beverages consumed in Buehler’s Community Room must be ordered in advance from Buehler’s Catering Department or purchased at Buehler’s Chef’s Kitchen for consumption in the Community Room. No outside food or beverages are permitted (including items from fast food restaurants, coffee shops, any grocery store other than Buehler’s, and foods prepared at home) per Ohio Food Safety Code sec. 3717-1-03.1).
• TECHNOLOGY: those reserving Buehler’s Community Room may use our equipment for presentations with the following conditions: users must meet with a Buehler’s team member prior to event to review required needs and understand instructions for using tech equipment in advance. Agreeing to terms also verifies those reserving room and using tech equipment are responsible for and may be subject to costs for replacing missing equipment.
• NO SALES or PROMOTION of a commercial product or service is permitted. This is a not-for-profit room.
• ROOM HOUSEKEEPING: groups using the Community Room are responsible for leaving the room in the same condition they found it, including wiping tables and counters, placing trash in receptacles, and sweeping floors. Absolutely, NO DECORATIONS are to be taped to walls, tables or cabinets. No confetti, please.
• ROOM ACTIVITIES: are subject to Buehler’s policies. The use of Buehler’s Community Room by any group or organization in no way constitutes endorsement of that organization by Buehler’s.
• MARKETING POLICY: in order to associate Buehler Food Markets to a Community Room event at our store, these conditions must be met:
The individual, group, organization, or company must request permission to use Buehler’s logo name or other artwork pertaining to Buehler Food Markets , and must submit a sample showing exactly how the Buehler’s logo, name, or other artwork will be used. The logo, name, or other artwork pertaining to Buehler’s Food Markets may only be used after written permission is obtained and only for one event – with samples or proofs submitted at Buehler’s Milltown and will be con- sidered for approval by Buehler’s Marketing. The use of Buehler’s logo, name or other artwork pertaining to Buehler Food Markets without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
IMPORTANT: Please download and fill out the Milltown Community Room Guidelines here and bring it with you on the day of your event.
You can reserve our room for a period of time below:
You can reserve our room for an entire day below: