https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Crock-pot-pork-Blog-photo-2.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner http://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2016-12-27 12:26:042016-12-27 13:46:11Crock Pot Pork and Sauerkraut with Apples
Whether you are making a traditional New Year’s meal, or just a very hearty dinner, this easy Crock Pot Pork and Sauerkraut with Apples recipe is an east way to create a dinner that pleases.
- 4-lb. pork boneless pork loin
- 2-lb. sauerkraut
- 2 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- pepper, to taste
- Brown the pork loin in a skillet.
- Layer sauerkraut, apple slices and onion slices in the bottom of crock pot.
- Top with browned pork loin.
- Season with pepper.
- Set crock pot on low and bake for 8 hours, or until pork is reaches 160 degrees.