https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sirloin-Steak-Recipe2.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner http://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2017-01-16 13:38:042017-01-16 14:42:03Herb Marinated Top Sirloin Steak Recipe
Herb Marinated Top Sirloin Steak
- 1 pound boneless Certified Angus Beef®top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins®Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare marinade, combine dry mustard, marjoram, oregano and basil. Slowly add broth, stirring to avoid lumping. Add vinegar, oil and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place beef in zipper-locking bag; pour marinade over meat. Marinate for 2 to 3 hours, turning about every 45 minutes.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill meat to desired doneness.
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef