Come taste the Kombucha!
Buehler’s will be hosting samplings of INCA Kombucha at these locations:
- Friday, January 5 • Medina Forest Meadows • 10 AM – 4 PM
- Saturday, January 6 • Wadsworth • 10 AM – 4 PM
- Sunday, January 7 • Medina River Styx • 10 AM – 4 PM
- Saturday, January 13 • Wooster Milltown • 10 AM – 4 PM
- Sunday, January 14 • Canton Nobles Pond • 10 AM – 4 PM
Buehler’s Mascot, Spike, loves INCA Kombucha
What is Kombucha?
Have you tried Kombucha yet? INCA Kombucha is locally made in Cleveland! It is the perfect blend of Inca tea and probiotic kombucha – two super drinks in one bottle!
Buehler’s mascot Spike loves Kombucha!
Kombucha is a fermented tea that’s gaining popularity! Proponents list the perks associated with kombucha:
- energy boost
- joint care
- immune support
INCA Kombucha is Uniquely Made
INCA Kombucha is powered by non-GMO purple corn.
Why purple corn?
According to INCA Buch, purple corn Kombucha is an ancient journey of wellness. Here’s their take:
- more antioxidants than any fruit or veggie on the market
- reduces the risk for cardiovascular disease
- fights obesity & diabetes
- lowers blood pressure
- protects from cancer
- natural anti-inflammatory
Why Inca Buch
- antioxidant- rich Kombucha
- non-GMO verifeied
- 100% natural ingredients
- full flavor
- low sugar
- vitamin B
INCA Kombucha is available in Buehler’s Produce Department in a variety of flavors.*
- Spiced Berry
- Ginger Coconut
- Cold Brew
- Citrus Chamomile
*Flavor availability will vary by store.