https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Itallian-Sausage-and-Pepper-skillet-recipe-Blog-page.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner http://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2017-03-14 09:58:022017-03-14 09:59:10Italian Sausage & Pepper Skillet Recipe
Here’s a simple dinner recipe that’s so delicious! Saute rainbow peppers and onion and diced tomatoes along with Italian sausage links for a great dinner or lunch. Perfect to serve on a bun for a tasty sandwich too!
Italian Sausage & Pepper Skillet Recipe
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, cooked and bias-sliced
- 1 small red pepper, julienne stripped
- 1 small green pepper, julienne stripped
- 1 small yellow pepper, julienne stripped
- 1 small onion, julienne stripped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. ground basil
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook one package of Johnsonville Italians according to package directions. Bias-slice and keep warm.
- Julienne strip peppers and onion and set aside.
- In a large pan add olive oil and garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables to oil and garlic and sauté an additional 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add basil, tomatoes and sausage. Heat through, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Johnsonville®