https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Lobster-Cake-Eggs-Benedict-Recipe-Blog-Preview.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner http://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2018-03-02 15:56:282018-03-02 15:58:12Lobster Cake Eggs Benedict Recipe
For breakfast or any meal, Lobster Cake Eggs Benedict will make you feel like royalty! Use prepared Hollandaise sauce to make this easier.
Lobster Cake Eggs Benedict
- 4 lobster cakes
- 4 eggs
- 4 thin slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups prepared Hollandaise sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 4 slices brioche bread
- Pre heat oven to 375 and bake Lobster cakes until heated through
- In a small sauce pan slowly bring Hollandaise sauce up to simmer
- In a larger sauce pot fill 2/3 with water and ½ cup white vinegar and bring to a boil
- Stir the boiling water with a metal slotted spoon to create a swirling motion in the water
- As the water swirls crack the 4 eggs carefully in the water and continue the water moving until eggs begin to set
- Cook until eggs are set but still soft to touch
- Remove eggs and drain with slotted spoon
- While eggs are cooking toast the brioche slices
- Once everything is ready , place the brioche flat on serving platter
- Then place slices of tomato and Lobster cakes on top
- Perch the eggs on top of the Lobster cakes and finish with the sauce and fresh chives
- Sprinkle with a little smoked paprika for garnish and serve !
This really should be served with a Bloody Mary for breakfast!