https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/CAB-Beef-Recipe-Blog-photos.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner http://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2017-01-20 15:30:572017-01-20 15:30:57Pineapple Teriyaki London Broil Recipe
Pineapple Teriyaki London Broil
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® bottom round flat roast (London Broil)
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves chopped fresh garlic (1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil, canola or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- Optional: fresh pineapple slices, red onion slices
- Combine pineapple juice, sherry, teriyaki sauce, garlic and ginger. Marinate roast overnight, or two days for bolder flavor.
- Preheat broiler or grill to high heat. Remove roast from marinade, reserving marinade. Pat roast dry, rub with oil, place on broiler pan and broil 15 minutes. Flip and broil an additional 15-18 minutes to 125°F. Allow to rest 10 minutes on cutting board tented with foil. London broil is ideal at medium rare to medium doneness (135°-145°F final temperature after resting).
- Broil sliced pineapple and red onion if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef®