Love Shrimp and Quesadillas? Here’s a recipe that calls for shrimp, tomato, onion and goat cheese tucked into flour tortillas – for scrumptious Shrimp and Goat Cheese Quesadillas.
Shrimp and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
- 4 – 12 inch flour tortillas
- 1 lbs. cooked 31-40 cooked shrimp (thawed and tails removed)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fresh diced tomato
- ½ cup fresh diced sweet onion
- Juice of 2 limes
- 8 oz. fresh goat cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil , salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl toss all the ingredients except for the goat cheese and tortillas , set aside
- Pre heat oven to 400
- Spread goat cheese evenly among the 4 tortillas and on the bottom half of each tortilla distribute filling
- Fold over to form a semi circle
- Rub the tops with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil , season with salt and pepper and bake until browned and heated through.