https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Dole-Chef-Salad-with-Turkey-and-Berries-Blog-photo-1.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2016-12-22 15:51:432016-12-22 15:55:33Chef's Chopped Veggie Salad with Turkey and Berries
This Chef’s Chopped Veggie Salad with Turkey and Berries recipe from Dole is the perfect way to eat healthy! If you have leftover turkey or chicken, this recipe is for you! It’s so easy to make. Just chop your lettuce, carrot, celery and radishes. Toss with your berries and add the turkey or chicken. Then munch down on a delicious veggie-filled meal!
- 1 package DOLE® Chef’s Choice Tuscan Salad Kit
- 1 DOLE Carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 stalks DOLE Premium Celery Hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup DOLE Radishes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup DOLE Blueberries or Raspberries
- 20 oz. cooked turkey breast or chicken breast
- Prepare salad kit according to package directions, using 1 salad dressing packet.
- Add carrot, celery, radishes, and berries. Toss gently to coat
- Top salad with turkey or chicken