For breakfast or any meal, Lobster Cake Eggs Benedict will make you feel like royalty! Use prepared Hollandaise sauce to make this easier.
Lobster Cake Eggs Benedict
- 4 lobster cakes
- 4 eggs
- 4 thin slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups prepared Hollandaise sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 4 slices brioche bread
- Pre heat oven to 375 and bake Lobster cakes until heated through
- In a small sauce pan slowly bring Hollandaise sauce up to simmer
- In a larger sauce pot fill 2/3 with water and ½ cup white vinegar and bring to a boil
- Stir the boiling water with a metal slotted spoon to create a swirling motion in the water
- As the water swirls crack the 4 eggs carefully in the water and continue the water moving until eggs begin to set
- Cook until eggs are set but still soft to touch
- Remove eggs and drain with slotted spoon
- While eggs are cooking toast the brioche slices
- Once everything is ready , place the brioche flat on serving platter
- Then place slices of tomato and Lobster cakes on top
- Perch the eggs on top of the Lobster cakes and finish with the sauce and fresh chives
- Sprinkle with a little smoked paprika for garnish and serve !
This really should be served with a Bloody Mary for breakfast!