New Online Shopping Service at Buehler’s Fresh Foods Makes Buying Groceries Easier than Ever
Buehler’s Fresh Foods has enhanced their online grocery shopping service – adding many of the perks and conveniences their customers suggested. Buehler’s new online shopping site is now live.
Customers at four Buehler’s locations can order groceries online for curbside pickup the same day. These include Wooster Milltown, Medina River Styx, Canton and Wadsworth. Customers at the Medina, Canton and Wadsworth stores can opt to have their groceries delivered, within a 15 mile radius of the store.
The new service, powered by Buehler’s partner Freshop, allows customers order groceries, create shopping lists, get coupons, and access weekly ads right on their updated website.
Shop Online: www.buehlers.com
”Buehler’s has always been known for top-notch customer service and the finest quality, best tasting foods,” stated Dan Shanahan, President and COO of Buehler’s. “Customers appreciate the ease of having an entire virtual grocery at their fingertips, and trust our personal shoppers to hand select their order. We are excited to push our online shopping services to the next level.”
New features to Buehler’s Online Shopping, include:
• shopping from our clickable weekly ad – add items directly into your shopping cart from the online ad• see all available varieties of sale items while you view the weekly ad
• shop online or use the new Buehler’s app (iOS or Android)
• service fee $1.95 per order (reduced from $4.95) – saving customers $3 per order
• choice of payment options: pay online or at curb-side pick-up at most stores
Buehler’s online grocery service continues to include:
• trained personal shoppers who hand-pick and assemble each order – shopping the way you would if you had time!• first time users shop free – the $1.95 service fee is waived on the customer’s first three orders with Promo Code SAVETIME
• ability to save favorites for future orders• opportunity to place repeat orders in minutes from saved shopping lists
• selects day and time to pick-up order – same day orders placed at least 3 hours in advance
• our guarantee of the freshest quality foods and customer satisfaction
Buehler’s Fresh Foods was one of the first supermarkets in Ohio to offer customers online grocery shopping with curbside pick-up. They continually look for ways to improve customer experiences.
Buehler’s Fresh Foods is an ESOP, with grocery stores located in Wooster, Orrville, Wadsworth, Medina, Ashland, New Philadelphia, Dover, Canton, Coshocton, Portage Lakes and Massillon, Ohio.
Freshop is the leading online grocery platform for independent grocers, powering websites for over 1,200 stores in 44 states and 10 countries. Their goal is to equip retailers with the tools to compete in today’s digital marketplace. Store branded websites and apps, and a user-friendly dashboard give retailers complete control over their digital offerings. Learn more about how partnering with Freshop helps retailers compete online at freshop.com.