https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Whats-Cooking-Blog-preview-Mac-N-Cheese.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2020-11-02 08:50:072020-11-03 10:18:05Jalapeno, Bacon, Gouda Mac n Cheese
Grab your ingredients and let’s start cooking!
Charred Jalapeno, Bacon, and Smoked Gouda Mac N Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Milk
- 8 oz Smoked Gouda Cheese, grated
- 8 oz Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 oz Greyere Cheese, grated
- 1 Jalapeno, deseeded, charred or roasted, and diced
- ¼ Cup Chopped Bacon
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Lb Box of Pasta, cooked (Rigatoni was used for this video)
- Cook Pasta to Al Dente, drain and set off to the side.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and add butter to pan.
- Melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook, stirring often until golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream, milk, salt and pepper to saute pan.
- Whisk until combined and cream mixture starts to thicken.
- Turn off heat and fold in cheese, bacon, and jalapenos. Mix until all of the cheese has melted.
- Stir in reserved pasta.