https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Corned-Beef-Photo-from-video.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2021-03-08 12:03:102021-03-09 08:26:35Corned Beef and Cabbage
Join Chef Ben as he demonstrates how to make Corned Beef and Cabbage.
Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 corned beef brisket 3-4 pounds + seasoning packet
- 1 large yellow onion, large dice
- 4 cloves garlic, rough chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 quart water
- 2 pounds petite potatoes
- 1 bag cut and peeled baby carrots
- 1 small head of cabbage cut into ribbons
- Chop onion into large chunks and place in the bottom of a slow cooker. Top with corned beef and seasoning packet.
- Pour water into slow cooker until it just about covers the corned beef. Add garlic and bay leaves.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- After the initial 4 hours, add potatoes and carrots to the slow cooker.
- One hour before serving, add cabbage ribbons to the slow cooker.
- Remove corned beef from slow cooker and let rest for around 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with the potatoes, carrots and cabbage.