https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Salmon-for-recipe.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2021-02-15 10:35:032021-02-15 10:41:21Lemon Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Cook along with Chef Ben as he demonstrates how to make this delicious Lemon Parmesan Crusted Salmon.
Lemon Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- 2 lb. fresh salmon
- kosher salt as needed
- black pepper as needed
- pan spray as needed
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon zest (approximately 1 large lemon) reserve lemon for garnish.
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season salmon liberally with salt and pepper on both sides, and place onto a sprayed parchment paper lined tray or pan.
- In a small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon zest, ¼ cup parmesan, and garlic. Spread wet mixture evenly on top of the salmon.
- In another small mixing bowl combine ½ cup parmesan, parsley, dill, and melted butter. Place on top of the wet mixture on top of the salmon and pat down to ensure even coverage.
- Bake coated salmon at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145 degrees is reached. The crust should be golden brown in color and the fish should flake apart. If desired, squeeze fresh lemon on the finished salmon.