https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Whats-Cooking-Blog-preview-sprouts.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2020-11-11 10:41:532020-11-11 11:07:37Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Join Chef Ben as he demonstrates how to make these delicious Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts!
- 3- 3.5 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- ¼ Cup Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Cup of Chopped Bacon
- ¼ Cup of Shaved Parmesan
- Cut root ends off of Brussels sprouts and slice in half from top to bottom.
- Toss sprouts in a mixing bowl with oil and salt to coat evenly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 13-17 minutes depending on size. They should have some crispy golden brown color.
- Place roasted sprouts into a sauté pan, and add maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, and butter. Cook sprouts over medium heat until a glaze forms and the butter is melted.
- Top with chopped bacon and shaved parmesan.