https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Mr-Dell-Casserole-2-Blog-preview-photo.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2016-11-15 14:08:452016-11-22 15:31:50Mr. Dell's Original Hash Brown Casserole
It’s an Ohio tradition…. This potato casserole recipe will please young and old, and it is so easy to stir together and bake. It is the original recipe from Mr. Dell with their famous all natural hash browns!
Mr. Dell’s Original Hash Brown Casserole
- 10 c. Mr. Dell’s Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 c. + 2 T. butter or margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. chopped green onions
- 2 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c. crushed corn flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour 1/4 c. melted margarine into 9×13″ baking dish.
- Add 5 c. of frozen Mr. Dell’s Hash Browns.
- Mix soup, sour cream, milk and green onions in separate bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture over hash browns.
- Sprinkle 1 c. cheese on top.
- Add remaining hash browns, then top with remaining mixture.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese, then cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Drizzle 2 T. melted butter or margarine on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 55 minutes.