https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/One-Pan-Meals-pinterest-Sweepstakes-page-image.jpg 482 1500 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2020-08-14 12:38:092020-11-19 12:44:11One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops with Veggies Recipe
Join Shari and Annette as they demonstrate how to make One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops with Veggies. They’ll as discuss the benefits of Family Meals.
Gather up your ingredients and cook along.
Here’s the recipe.
One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops Veggies
Lean, nutrient-rich pork is versatile, affordable and has the qualities that make it easy to incorporate into many quick and healthy recipes. We love it paired with potatoes and asparagus in this delicious sheet pan meal!
- 1 pound baby red potatoes (cut into 1×1 inch chunks, halved or quartered depending on their initial size)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops (1/2-inch thick, just under 1 pound total weight)
- 1 pound asparagus spears (not too thick)
- Preheat oven to 350o F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use hands to mix the potatoes around in the oil until they are completely covered. Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish or plate, add the parmesan, panko, garlic powder and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place the pork chops on the open side of the baking sheet. Brush the top of the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spoon half the parmesan mixture evenly over the pork chops. Lightly press the parmesan mixture down onto the pork chops making a crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Trim the tough woody ends off of the asparagus spears.
- Use a spatula to give the potatoes a stir and to make room on the baking sheet for the asparagus.
- Add the asparagus spears to the open area of the baking sheet. Drizzle the asparagus with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use a brush to ensure the asparagus is well coated in oil. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan mixture evenly over the potatoes and asparagus. Cook for 20 minutes.
Nutrition information (per serving): 449 calories, 23g fat, 6.8g saturated fat, 35g carbohydrate, 4.3g fiber, 28.5g protein, 551mg sodium
Recipe source: Yummly.com