Pierre’s Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Treat yourself to a new holiday dessert tradition with an ice cream sandwich layer cake made using Pierre’s Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches!
2 – 10-pack boxes of Pierre’s Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
1 jar of hot fudge topping, slightly warm
1 package of small peppermint candy canes and/or one package of pre-crushed candy canes
1 container/can of whipped cream
- Pre-crush some of the candy canes, enough for about ½ cup, and set aside.
- Slightly warm the hot fudge until it is spreadable, but not so hot that it will melt the ice cream.
- Unwrap your Pierre’s Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches and arrange to create a bottom layer inside a standard baking pan, approximately 9” x 13”.
- Spoon and evenly spread about half the jar of hot fudge over the first layer of ice cream sandwiches and then sprinkle with about half of the crushed candy canes.
- Arrange a second layer of ice cream sandwiches atop the fudge and crushed candy cane layer.
- Spoon and spread the remaining hot fudge to cover the second layer of sandwiches.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining crushed candy canes.
For fun, serve with a whole mini candy cane on the side.