https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png 0 0 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2015-01-13 16:50:442016-11-14 10:26:42RECALL: Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger
RECALL: Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger 9.5 oz.
- Date of recall: 1/13/15
- UPC code(s): 28989-39207
- Lot code(s) (if applicable):WZ04266C & WZ04286A; April 14 2016 – June 30 2016; WZA21243 & WZC20433
- Manufacturer of item: Morningstar Farms
- Toll free number of manufacturer for information & questions: 1-800-962-0120, Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time
- Reason for recall: Morningstar Farms was notified by a third party supplier that one of the spice ingredients used in the Spicy Black Bean Burger recipes may contain peanuts, an allergen that is not declared in the products’ ingredient statement
- PLEASE return products to any Buehler’s location for a refund or replacement
Just saw recall on Granny Smith and Gala apples from Bidart Brothers…are the apples from Buehlers safe? Thank you
We just checked with our suppliers and we do not have any apples processed in California, which is where the recalled apples originated. Thank you for checking!