https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Barramundi.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2021-01-11 11:28:392021-01-13 07:09:40Soy Ginger Marinated Barramundi
Soy Ginger Marinated Barramundi
- 12 oz package of Barramundi Filets (2-3 portions)
- 1 oz of cooking oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ Tsp minced orange zest
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ Tsp chili flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all marinated ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place barramundi into the marinade. Marinate for 2 hours.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a sauté pan over medium high heat and add oil. Sear fish on both sides and place onto a lined pan and bake for 5-7 minutes or until the fish reaches and internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Use the remaining marinade to make a delicious sauce: Pour remaining marinade liquid into the sauté pan, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for approximately one minute to slightly thicken.
- Serve with your favorite accompaniments such as steamed vegetables and rice.