https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Sweet-Potato-Casserole-casserole.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2020-11-17 12:44:552020-11-17 12:46:07Sweet Potato Casserole
Join Chef Ben as he demonstrates how to make Sweet Potato Casserole.
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 4.5 # Sweet Potatoes
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 cup of cornflakes, crushed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp of Brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted Butter
- 1-10 oz Bag of Marshmallows
- Pierce sweet potatoes, coat with oil, and roast on 350 degrees for around 1 hour or until tender through.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes, and then peel off skin while potato is till warm.
- Mix peeled potatoes with the sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract and salt. Whisk until all ingredients are combined. Place into a baking pan.
- Mix together the cornflakes, pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter. Place mixture on top of sweet potato mixture, and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Pull out, top with marshmallows and bake for another 5-7 minutes or until hey have turned golden brown.