“Transformer” Soup Recipes
Chef Ben demonstrates how to easily transform Buehler’s Deli homemade soups into incredible entrées! You know how delicious our deli soups are! Imagine how awesome these dishes – that each start with a different soup – will be.
Starting with our chipotle soup – Ben adds simple ingredients to create Chicken Tortilla Soup!
His Slow Cooked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms and Onions has just three ingredients – onions, pork chops & our gourmet mushroom bisque soup.
Baked Cheese Ravioli never tasted better – nor was easier to make – that when it begins with our awesome tomato basil soup!
Which recipe will you try?
Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 bag chipotle soup
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- ¼ cup of fried tortilla strips or a handful of your favorite tortilla chips
- ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dollop of sour cream
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Cilantro
- Heat soup up to a minimum temperature of 165 degrees.
- Add cooked diced chicken breasts.
- Top with tortilla strips/chips, cheddar cheese, sour cream and cilantro.
Slow Cooked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms and Onions
- 1 bag gourmet mushroom bisque
- 2-3 Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 yellow or white onion, sliced
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place into crock pot on low, and cover with mushroom bisque and sliced onions.
- Slow cook until tender, which is around 6-7 hours depending on the thickness of your pork.
*** Alternatively, you can roast these as well in a baking pan. Place in a 225 degree oven for around 3 hours or until tender.
Baked Cheese Ravioli
- 1 24 oz bag of ricotta filled ravioli
- 1 bag of tomato basil soup
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- ¼ cup of shaved parmesan
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- lace ravioli into baking dish.
- Cover with tomato basil soup.
- Top ravioli with fresh basil and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for around 20 minutes covered, then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes to achieve a crust on top.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan.