https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Lobster-and-Seafood-Boil.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2020-09-30 12:12:182020-10-06 12:32:46What's Cooking - Lobster Seafood Boil
Join Chef Ben as he demonstrates this Lobster and Seafood Boil.
Gather your ingredients and cook along!
Here’s Ben’s recipe:
Lobster Seafood Boil
- 1-2 Whole lobsters, broken down into parts
- 1# Clams
- 1# Peeled shrimp 16/20 count or the largest you can find
- 3 Lemons, cut into quarters
- 1 ½ Gallons of water
- ½ Cup Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Large White onion, diced
- 8 Garlic cloves, smashed
- 1# Yukon gold potatoes or red potatoes, cut into large dice
- 4 corn ears, cut into 3rds
- 1 # smoked cooked sausage (andouille or kielbasa preferred), cut into bite size pieces
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Break down lobster, soak and scrub clams, and set both aside.
- In a large stock pot bring water, old bay, 2 lemons, onion, and garlic to a boil. Reserve 1 lemon for the garnish later.
- Add chopped potatoes to boil and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the lobster and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the clams and corn and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and sausage and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Drain mixture from the stock pot and reserve 3 cups of the liquid.
- Melt the butter and whisk to combine with the reserved liquid.
- Add liquid back on top of the seafood mixture.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon juice.