https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Baked-Sirloin-Tips-2.jpg 628 1200 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2020-10-12 16:04:392020-10-13 07:01:39What's Cooking - Baked Sirloin Tips
Gather your ingredients and cook along with Ben.
Here’s Ben’s recipe:
Baked Sirloin Tips
Approximate Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 ½ -2 lb Sirloin Tip Roast
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- ¼ tsp Rosemary
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Pinch chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Roast into 1” pieces.
- Slice onion.
- Mix Roast pieces, onions, spices, seasonings, broth and coffee in a mixing bowl.
- Place mixed ingredients into baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
- Pull from oven and drain liquid from pan to make your sauce.
- Make a roux with the flour and butter in a saute pan over medium heat, whisking to combine.
- Add reserved liquid to saute pan and whisk to combine until thickened.
- Pour sauce over the sirloin roast.
- Garnish with parsley.