https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Screen-Shot-2020-09-23-at-7.54.54-AM.png 1868 3314 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2020-09-23 10:19:272020-09-30 11:37:03What's Cooking - Chicken Quarters
Join Buehler’s own Chef Ben as he demonstrates a delicious recipe for Grilled Apple Cider Marinated Chicken Quarters, which are featured in in our September 23-29, 2020 ad.
Gather up the ingredients and cook along!
Here is Ben’s recipe!
Grilled Apple Cider Marinated Chicken Quarters
4 chicken quarters
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ½ TBSP chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ TBSP chopped fresh sage
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup apple cider
- ¼ cup light olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil into a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine
- Slowly add oil into mixture while still whisking to create a vinaigrette like consistency
- Place into food-safe bag or container and place chicken quarters into mixture
- Marinate minimum of 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Grill or roast chicken (oven at 375F) until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.