Treat your family to a special breakfast treat! This breakfast casserole just has a few ingredients. It’s easy to stir up the night before so it’s ready to pop in the oven for an early morning meal. Just eggs, sausage and of course Mr. Dell’s hash browns or cubed potatoes. Add some cheddar cheese and milk and you’re done!
Perfect for Christmas morning – or any day of the year!
- 8 cups Mr. Dell’s Potatoes (any variety)
- 1 1/2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 9 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups milk
- Fry, drain and crumble sausage.
- Mix all ingredients together with eggs and pour into a greased 9″x13″ pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake 1 hour at 350º F degrees.