- 2 cups chopped mixed Chilean stone fruit such as peaches, nectarines, plums, pluots, and/or apricots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- pinch of sea salt to taste (use chip to taste – has a lot of salt)
- optional: 1-2 jalapeno/s finely chopped
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Adjust seasoning as desired, adding a bit more salt, lime juice or jalapeno to your liking. If you’re serving the salsa with chips, dip one in to taste for seasoning. (For example: If your chips are super salty, your salsa will need less salt).
Try serving the salsa on fish tacos or with grilled chicken breasts for a real treat!
Recipe courtesy of Fruits from Chile