https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Brie-and-Grape-Recipe-Blog-page.jpg 321 845 Karen Brenner https://www.buehlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BuehlersLogo-New.png Karen Brenner2017-03-07 16:03:522017-03-07 16:04:37Brie and Grape Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
A gourmet grilled cheese sandwich that is simple to make, this Brie and Grape Grilled Cheese recipe will surprise your taste buds with the sweet, juicy grapes and crispy bacon smothered in melted Brie.
- 12 slices Applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/2 stick butter, unsalted, soft
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 3/4 pound Brie, sliced
- 1/2 pound Chilean grapes, cut in half
- 1 ounce arugula
- To taste, salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spread butter on one sides of each of the sliced bread.
- Layer the un-buttered sides of 4 of the bread slices with equal amounts of Brie, chopped bacon, grapes and arugula.
- Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides up.
- Cook sandwiches on a griddle until Brie has melted and the bread is golden brown on each side.
- Slice in half and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Fruits from Chile